BuddStories

This Blog is for Sasha Budd (7 years old) to share her stories with the world (with the help of mum).

Saturday, June 10, 2006

My Dog Spot


My dog is called Spot because he has spots on his body. He is my best pal.

When it was pet day at school, I was going to take Spot. But on the day I couldn't find him. I searched everywhere - even in the bushes. I was really sad!

The teacher rang my mum to see if I was sick as I hadn't turned up at school on time. My mum told my teacher everything. The teacher knew how much I loved my dog, because I always wrote about him, and drew pictures of him at school. She was really upset for me.

My teacher came to our house to help. She helped us look everywhere again and again.

The teacher said I could take one of my other pets. But I did not want to at all.

The teacher decided to make pet day on Friday so I had time to find Spot. I still stayed home to look for Spot.

At night time Spot came back. I was really happy!

On Friday I woke up at 5.30am - I was so excited. I got Spots' bath tub, put him in and gave him a bath. I also put a bow in his hair to make him especially pretty looking. Then I got myself ready to go. I put Spots' best collar on and we left for school.

All the way to school I told Spot how good he was to come back.

When we got to school I showed everyone my special dog.

The teachers really thought Spot was pretty. They gave Spot and I a medal.

When I got home I told mum that Spot and I had got a prize!

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

I'm glad your dog came back! Keep writing stories...then later you'll be able to remember all these interesting things that happened to you. And you can smile about the time Spot came back. :)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home